I can't find my seat :-(

There are two common ways to arrange the seating cards. Some do it alphabetically by last name. Others so it by table number--all the "Table 1" cards are together, all the "Table 2" cards are together etc. For everybody's sake, please PLEASE have them put in A-B-C order. Imagine being the first on line and there are over 120 cards to looks through. I know my last name begins with a "C" so if the cards are in A-B-C order, I know about where to look. But if they are in table order---how do I know what table I am seated at? Now I have to read each and every one. And so does everyone else. If each of 120 guests averages just 30 seconds to find their card, you have just lost an hour of your reception!!! Gasp!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your articles and contents are encouraging.
Radioactiv Website